Welcome to My Blog

Let's talk about quilting and if you happen to be bi-lingual [you both quilt and knit] we can chat about about them both!

Cherry Country Quilt Shop Sutton's Bay Michigan

My husband and I made a recent trip to one of our favorite vacation areas last week, Traverse City, Michigan.  

We like to take short little shopping trips in the area. This was from Sutton's Bay.

I stopped at a cute little quilt shop in the area, Cherry Country Quilters.  I've been there many other times and I always seem to find something I just can't live without. This time was no exception. 

I came home with a bundle of cherry themed fat quarters and a third of a yard of script fabric.  I just can't resist fabric with writing.

The ladies were super friendly and chatty.  The store has a wonderful assortment of fabrics and samples.

No comments: