Welcome to My Blog

Let's talk about quilting and if you happen to be bi-lingual [you both quilt and knit] we can chat about about them both!

Happy Halloween Panel

This wonderful Happy Halloween Panel was purchased at one of my favorite quilt shops, Red Rooster Quilts, along with an assortment of Halloween fabric to coordinate with it.  I love Halloween!  I especially love fabrics that aren't the traditional black and orange combinations.

This simple panel was combined with some fun witchy fabric and oranges. It is 37" x 55".

Top
Backing
As you can see on the backing, I pieced the gray witchy fabric with the orange.                                                                                                        My usual lack of planning left me without enough of the same fabric to use for the entire background.              Oh well!                                       I never really have a total plan when I'm on the fabric hunt anyway other than " I love it ! Gotta Have it!"

No comments: