Welcome to My Blog

Let's talk about quilting and if you happen to be bi-lingual [you both quilt and knit] we can chat about about them both!

Little Red Riding Hood


This sweet little quilt is 50" x 50".

The panels were purchased on a trip to Austin, Texas a few years ago at The Sew Crazy Fabric and Quilting Boutique.

I didn't really know what to do with them at the time but came up with a framed square method that featured them nicely.












I had a vintage linen flat sheet that was perfect for the backing and the binding.

                                 

I had sheet fabric left over and made a pillow case to go with it.

The sheet was embroidered with someone's initials so i featured them on the edge of the pillow case.


















I still have enough sheet backing to make a doll quilt and pillow case.

No comments: