Welcome to My Blog

Let's talk about quilting and if you happen to be bi-lingual [you both quilt and knit] we can chat about about them both!

Mystery Quilt 2015

I had done this mystery quilt a few years back a few years ago with a Yahoo Group called OhioQuilters.  I really haven't been too active with it lately, but when I came across this quilt, I was reminded of how fun it was to make.
Groups are a great place to meet other quilters with out having to leave your house!    Try it out.
This is another top I had sitting around forever and finally found the time to add backing and binding..  My theory is that we all have a certain amount of creative process built up inside and we just need to keep making it/doing it until we just can't do it anymore.                                                                                                                                                                                      I make quilts, Afghans, whatever with no particular "receiver" in mind.  My only rule is that they "want" or will appreciate the gift. I would be sad if it showed up at the thrift shop but it could be a more grateful receiver would be the final owner instead. 

No comments: