Welcome to My Blog

Let's talk about quilting and if you happen to be bi-lingual [you both quilt and knit] we can chat about about them both!

Ann Arbor Adventure with Kay Part 2

Another group of shops we went to during our Ann Arbor adventure.

Pink Castle Fabrics
So many different fabrics.  The store itself had a very lofty warehouse feel to it.  Lots of Asian and foreign fabrics that you just don't see anywhere.  Too much to decide on.  I'm saving this place for our next trip to Ann Arbor for a purchase.


The Quilting Season

The ladies here were were a real joy.  They were getting fabrics ready for their big Christmas Open House. WOW.... lots of great samples. I got these chicken fabrics.  The chickens are a set of place-mats but I'm not sure yet if that's what I'll use them for.  I've got more chicken fabric at home along with some black and white fabric that might work out also.












Sandhill Crane Vineyards Wine & Wool Festival

Very busy.  Lots of vendors and all sorts of yarn and roving.

No comments: