Welcome to My Blog

Let's talk about quilting and if you happen to be bi-lingual [you both quilt and knit] we can chat about about them both!

Sewing area Organization


I've taken the time to revamp my fabric. Organize and Purge. Doing this always reintroduces me to fabrics I've had and often makes me wonder why I've got them!

My shelving is standard Sauder Shelving purchased at the Ready To Assemble Furniture Store in Lima, Ohio.

Everything labeled as to style, color or fabric groups.
It's like my own fabric store!

I always feel that "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" is important as far as my supplies go.

I just need to remember that the next time I'm at a quilt shop.
NOT







I also have an wonderful combo ironing board made with screwing two small shelves together and attaching a shelve board covered with padding and ironing board fabric. It gives me the rectangular ironing space and storage underneath. Both things a regular ironing board do not offer.

The shoe size storage boxes and mini laundry baskets stack nicely.

No comments: